eBay: 20% off coupon code

How do you find out about these discounts ... besides here. I took advantage of the 15% off today but missed the 20% one earlier. Thanks!!

I just noticed this, too:

Max $50 discount.

The 20% off sale had a maximum $100 discount. But it's encouraging to see another sale. Maybe they will run another soon? We can hope!
So, I am going to ask a stupid question. I am assuming that these coupons just be used on Buy it now items vs. if I win an auction today for example?
I think that's correct--you have to add it to your cart, then go through checkout with the cart to apply the code.

I used this coupon and upon checkout, the discount was taken, but my paypal account shows the price before the coupon. I don't think it worked for me.

there is one going in now. PRETTYDAY coupon code 20% off with a $50 max
This is only limited to certain categories and sellers, not an "everything" sale like the other two I posted. But I could probably find something if I looked hard enough. :D

Supposedly it refunds the discounted amount to your Paypal like half an hour later.
Mine was instant and I was charged the total based on the discount. But, I also paid by debit card via PayPal. I don't know if that makes a difference.

I saw that 20% off as well but then I saw that it was only on certain items and a max at 50.00. I looked at some of the items being offered and really wasn't that interested.
I'll wait for the big one. 20% off on Everything.

There's always a max discount IIRC. But yeah, the ones which apply only to certain items or (more often) certain sellers I pretty much ignore. I will say that eBay has some excellent marketers on staff, if nothing else.

Separately, I know I've mentioned eBay Concierge before, but if you can qualify, definitely use it. Service is 10x better, and the existence of the chat function for help is especially valuable for people (like me) who don't like using the phone, what with hold times, voice prompts, menu trees, etc etc.

I always end up yelling at the automated voice prompts (since they can't understand English) just because it makes me feel better. Whereas with the chat function, I always maintain perfect composure
index.php

I just got an offer for 15% back in eBay bucks if I spend $150+ on a single item. It says it's only going to certain people, though.

The one thing I don't like about eBay Bucks is that they expire three months after issued. I can go several months between eBay purchases. I'll have almost $9 in eBay Bucks next quarter, so now I have to put reminders on my calendar to use the reward. That 15% back is a nice deal though--I do need some car parts, so maybe I'll check to see if I am getting that same offer.

I tried a few things, and they'll give me the 15% if I buy two of the same thing (so one item, quantity 2) in order to hit the $150, but they won't do it if it's different things to get to the $150. I don't have anything I need right now, but I'll see if I can come up with something.

Oh jeez, yeah...30 days:

The eBay Bucks Certificate is valid and redeemable by an Eligible Participant for 30 days after the eBay Bucks Certificate was issued by eBay;​

Today's deal is 8% back in eBay bucks on qualifying purchases of $50 and up. I had to activate it via the mobile app homepage. Not sure if it's there for the regular site, but probably somewhere.

I have a good number of eBay Bucks coming my way next month--maybe I can combine with one of their 15% or 20% discounts and score something good.

@Archguy you got me all excited to see this thread bumped :D

but no I haven't seen any 20%'ers... waiting for the next discount to jump on some stuff

Back
Top Bottom