eBay Mastercard Discount $10 off $30 purchase

awillia6

Cool.

eBay and Mastercard have a promo going on where a $30 minimum purchase will get you a $10 discount when paid for using a Mastercard and entering the promo code 'MASTERCARD'. As always, read the fine print (shipping charges are excluded towards the $30 minimum for example), but the best part is there's no hurry, unless the rush looks to bankrupt Mastercard!

Promo goes until 3am EST Dec 21, 2018 (11:59pm PST 12/20/18 to be precise).

Used to have a MC but my bank turned it into a Visa. Damn!

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I had to go out and get a Mastercard on purpose just to have one for discounts like this and because my gas discount usually doubles with purchases made on it. Luckily it's also a 2% on everything card, so it's become one of my "biggies."

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bummer: Just tried using it. Apparently, by invitation only:

eBay Mastercard Discount Promotion
  • Learn More!
  • Promotion: $10 off $30 Sitewide
  • Expiration: December 20, 2018
  • Availability: Only invited, registered eBay users who received the Coupon by email are eligible

Bummer: Just tried using it. Apparently, by invitation only:

eBay Mastercard Discount Promotion
  • Learn More!
  • Promotion: $10 off $30 Sitewide
  • Expiration: December 20, 2018
  • Availability: Only invited, registered eBay users who received the Coupon by email are eligible

Oops!. Sorry for red herring. I didn't even see the invitation only qualifier.

Maybe Paypal's 20% off at Monoprice ($100 minimum purchase) might work better for you. PAYPAL20 is the promo code.

Naw man, it's cool. I just bought some bird feeders for my wife hoping that I got off cheap. Still, all good cheer. :rockon:

On a side note, I just received my new Costco Visa for the cash back discounts. They are hoping to stick me with 20% interest but I got them covered. I'll pay off the card every month.

Back
Top Bottom