Ebay SX-980 BIN of $159

BIN option is gone ... someone placed an opening bid of $9.95 ... it will be interesting to see if the final price excedes the $159 BIN ...

What a maroon!!

Why set a BIN with no reserve or a low open???? One lowball bid kills it.

Amateurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andyman said:
What a maroon!!

Why set a BIN with no reserve or a low open???? One lowball bid kills it.

Amateurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do this myself at times. . . The higher the reserve the more expensive the auction fees besides most BINs occur early and so many people use sniping programs or bid so late in an auction so chances are good that someone will snag it. . . The down side is someone can come along and "spike" the auction with a lowball bid.

My experience is most BINs go the first day anyway especially on a 980 receiver at that low price. . . I think he thought he might hook a buyer early. Truth is the receiver might not be worth that amount but someone just might grab it early thinking they really made out. . .

Chip - HP said:
BIN option is gone ... someone placed an opening bid of $9.95 ... it will be interesting to see if the final price excedes the $159 BIN ...

Sold for $167.50 ... dewmonster ... who bid $165 ... probably doesn't realize that he/she could have bought it 5 days earlier for $159 ...

Back
Top Bottom