Ebony Kappa 9s in Illinois

Bahamayellow

Hello there are some ebony Kappa 9s in Illinois on the bay. Looks like needs refoamimg so may come off the price quite a bit. If someone is interested. These are not mine.

Looks like they didn't sell, so they have been re-listed at a higher price. :dunno:

Notice received from ebay:

Everyone deserves a second chance!

s-l200.jpg

INFINITY KAPPA 9 SPEAKER SYSTEM OAK FINISHED IN EBONY - BLACK - ONE PAIR 2 UNITS

NOW: $1,795.00
Was: $1,295.00

I bought used k9's before that only needed to have the woofers refoamed for $600.00 if you look on the bay all them guys are asking way to much, not for nothing I only paid $1,600.00 for my k9's when they were new, I bought them at the end of their run and they were heavily discounted.

I'd have to agree, seen them much cheaper on the clist. Those look pretty good from what I can see, the mids look like they could be brought back so that's nice. I can't find them on eBay, the pair I do see in Oak are stupidly priced for such poor condition.

I've come really close to driving to LA a few times to get the 9's. I wish a pair would surface locally Las Vegas.

I'd have to agree, seen them much cheaper on the clist. Those look pretty good from what I can see, the mids look like they could be brought back so that's nice. I can't find them on eBay, the pair I do see in Oak are stupidly priced for such poor condition.

I've come really close to driving to LA a few times to get the 9's. I wish a pair would surface locally Las Vegas.
Take the drive to get the Rs 1's the starting bid is only $50.00 buy it now is super low too.

Nope, Nope, Nope......must resist. Think Gamma.

If I were going to, there was a pair in Oakland. One owner and the story of how they came up for sale captivated me. It would have been them.

Back
Top Bottom