Eico hf 20 ? Wher to get a new fuse holder?

drtool

It might get loud In Houston
Subscriber
The part that holds the fuse is mia and the receiver part, ain't looking to spiffy neither. I do things once and "try to do it correctly" so price, cough ,made in china, cough, I try to avoid . Thanks.

Everything is made in China. Just trot down to your friendly, local, non-closed Radio Shack location and grab one. I have yet to have an issue with their fuse holders.

Any fuse holder will work. Radio Shack, hardware store, Amazon.com. The trick is to get it to fit properly if you don't want to drill it out or modify the new one to fit. If you want an original, you'll have to keep your eye out for another junk HF-20.

Yes, that is why I posted the question. I do not want to drill out, unless I have no other choice.
Hay cademan who is saying my hf20 is junk,just kidding,:D. My two rat shacks close buy are closed now.:thumbsdn:

Hee hee :D, no no, :no: I meant maybe find another one that is junk maybe chassis only with good fuse holder......you never know :dunno:.

I had an HF-20 and am still kicking myself for letting a friend use it back in the 80's. F** spilled something in it and said I gave it to him like that! :mad:

I've gotten fuse holders from Mouser and Digikey before. Just need the specs on hole size and fuse type.

Any fuse holder will work. Radio Shack, hardware store, Amazon.com. The trick is to get it to fit properly if you don't want to drill it out or modify the new one to fit. If you want an original, you'll have to keep your eye out for another junk HF-20.

You tear me up...am in process of scrapping an HF20 for its fine output transformer. its fuse holder is in fine condition, though it is only a wee step up from a Radio Shack one...
cheers,
Douglas

Back
Top Bottom