Eight Deluxe variable output?

Jon D

I have my Dlx playing some Dcm Time windows. As much as I enjoy them, they could use a little more on the low end. I have some subwoofers laying around and was thinking about how to add them. Originally I was thinking about putting them on the b speaker outs. Probably not the best option, and I wouldnt want to run the receiver that hard anyway. I have an amp for them that would require a line level input. What would be the best way to get a variable line out from this receiver?

You'll have to use the pre amp out . But since it's coupled to the main in , you can use a y cable adaptor in the pre out to split it in two and from there drive the power amp for your subs and the power amp of your 8d.

Thanks. There is a 4ch adaptor with an out. I was hoping I could use that or just pull the pins and use the pre amp out. Wasn't sure if this receiver would operate on channel a wo the pins as some will. Thanks for the reply I will put the y cables on my list of things to get.

A wise choice to use a second amp. IIRC the TWs are 6 ohm. Using the adapter out is a fixed output; so your volume on the Dlx would operate both output a the same level. Using the Y adapter is the best bet. I am using that on my bedroom and living room system and it is very flexible. Have fun.

That Dlx has so many rca jacks on the back it's crazy there is not one. Thanks for the info guys. Y cables it is.

Back
Top Bottom