Electro Voice T25A drivers with 8HD horns

lattiboy

Hi all,

I got these horns in a trade. They both work well and are in pretty good cosmetic shape with the mounting brackets. I can't seem to find this exact combo anywhere.

siWFRtx.jpg

VwnAcBW.jpg

I also have the crossovers, I believe they are 8X or something similar, but I left them at work.

The crossovers are the potted type and are a pain to rebuild, which they need at this point. Pairs rarely get a bid on Ebay.

The T25A (not to be confused with the earlier T25) is a mid-range driver, and sometimes a lower-cost alternative to the various T35/350 high frequency offerings. It could be used as a midrange driver in a 3-way system, or alone in a 2-way system with a lower top frequency. Mounted on the 8-HD horns they have been selling for under $100 per pair. If I remember correctly the 16 ohm versions go for a bit more than the 8 ohm versions.

Just to update, my T-25As just sold for a shocking $300 on eBay! I put them up at that on a lark and never expected them to sell at that price, but they were gone in 5 days.

You never know when you might find someone who wants something old and will pay a lot! Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom