Electrohome 701 C

AJKCanuck

Hi Everyone,

I recently aquired a near perfect Electrohome Circa 75 701 C.
I was wondering if any one had a copy of the owners manual or could provide specific details for the unit.

The only fault I do have is the housing that attaches the needle to the arm appears to be cracked (excuse the improper terms). Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Regards

Yah -- Dual 1015.

Just trying to figure out if I can fix it without having to find bits and pieces from a donor arm.

By the time the dust settles, I would wonder if it would just be easy/quicker to find another 1015, or if the console is a definite keeper, upgrade to a 1019.

That wouldn't be a bad idea ... I want to try and keep the unit as 'original' as possible; I'm unsure if it was available with the 1019 from the factory.

Think it would be ok to use a donor arm for the parts?

Cheers,

Only thing that would hold them back from a 1019 would either be cost or not available when the console was made. Other than those 2 reasons, why wouldnt one be using the superior tt especially if it sits in the same cutout?
If you can find a donor arm, that would be best case I think. You may be able to glue everything back together, but its a part that gets fiddled with from time to time, I wouldnt want to bet a repair there could withstand many cart sled lockings and unlockings.

Back
Top Bottom