Elementary not doing it for me

ConradH

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I used to really enjoy Elementary with Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu, but lately is seems the plots are mundane and there aren't any decent clues for the viewer to work with. They just spoon feed you random stuff. I still like to see what they've got Lucy wearing, but every episode seems like a wasted hour. Has the writing gone to pot or is it just me?

Compared to the great waste land of current TV programming I'm happy to spend an hour a week watching Elementary. There have been some strange plot shifts. At least it wasn't as weird as the last episode of Sherlock.

I still like it but agree that the air has run out of the balloon. I believe this is the last season as well.

I still like it but agree that the air has run out of the balloon. I believe this is the last season as well.

Don't think it has been officially renewed yet as of this post, but the show is wholly owned and produced by CBS. And since CBS President/CEO Les Moonves went on record to reveal that the show made $80 million in profits in one year, I doubt that CBS will kill it off.

Oh oh oh ... I know ... they could "retire" the entire cast, and the only time you'll see them anymore is when they show up as guest lecturers at a new sleuth academy ...

Which brings me to ... how about Doctor Who? The Class looks pretty no class to me ... not sure if there's a concerted effort to kill off the original show or not. Pretty sure that Peter Capaldi wouldn't want to be remembered as the Doctor Who who killed the doctor after what ... 50 seasons?

But ... that's another thread, isn't it ... my bad ... I'll go away now.

Back
Top Bottom