ELO Out of the Blue - 40th Ann. 4 Picture Disc set .

zebra03

All Audio - NO BS
20429619_10155626692632996_1002208766165774629_n.jpg

The 40th anniversary double picture disc of ‘Out Of The Blue’ will be released September 29! Written and produced by Jeff Lynne, Electric Light Orchestra’s bestselling album features the worldwide hits “Mr. Blue Sky,” “Turn To Stone” and “Sweet Talkin’ Woman.” All four sides feature images from Shusei Nagoka’s iconic sleeve art, including ELO’s instantly recognizable spaceship logo.

Pre-order: LegacyRecordings.lnk.to/Outoftheblue/lang/us!LEG

First new vinyl I have bought in 30 years

Thanks for the info. Ordered. I just about wore my original vinyl copy out. Now have it on CD. Looking forward to adding this to my vinyl collection.

I'm so goofy I ordered 2 copies . One for keeps and the other , I'll be like a monkey on a cupcake tearing that sucker open !

The fiancé got me the latest reissue with transparent vinyl. It sounds sublime. Very well done.

I'll keep to my original-release, near-mint copy.
One of you can have "my copy" if you like :)

Hi Guys!
I noticed on Amazon that there are several of ELO's LPs that look similar to this. Is a "Picture Disc" different than the others I'm seeing? I did notice that there were different tracks depending on whether you got "Out of the Blue" or "All Over the World". Maybe I'm missing something simple. TIA!!

I still have my original release, and yet I just put in my pre-order for this as well. Hang on, I know I'll come up with a reason soon... ;)

- Jeff

Great set!

I have a nice clean original and still enjoy it a lot.

I may think about a nice new set.
$35 is not bad considering it's a two record set of great stuff.

In our house, everyone, no matter what he or she is doing, is required to stand during Wild West Hero. Failure to do so will get you fired--kicked off the team permanently.

rp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom