Empire Model 6000 Anybody???

BroonsBane

raisn em up waxin em down
Got a pair of these today. Interesting and heavy things. Anybody got anything on these speakers?

this help?

EMPIRE SPK, 6000-M II
Description:
Manufacture Years: 1973 - 1977
Additional Information:
Retail
MSRP: $325.00
USED: $37.00

Well, that's a start, thanks Greg. If anyone out there has owned a pair feel free to chime in!

I had a pair

I had a pair about 13 yrs. ago. My dad bought them new in 1973 when I was born. Nice looking speaker if you are into that 70' retro look. My 10" downfiring woofer lost it suspension. Drivers were not that great IMO. Being 18 yrs old at the time, I kept the marble tops and trashed the cabinet. Wish I had them today to mod. Let me know if you want to part with them, although, they aren't worth very much.

Brian

bjefferys said:
I had a pair about 13 yrs. ago. My dad bought them new in 1973 when I was born. Nice looking speaker if you are into that 70' retro look. My 10" downfiring woofer lost it suspension. Drivers were not that great IMO. Being 18 yrs old at the time, I kept the marble tops and trashed the cabinet. Wish I had them today to mod. Let me know if you want to part with them, although, they aren't worth very much.

Brian

You have a PM.

Back
Top Bottom