Empire Royal Grenadier 6000

tony wilson

I found a set of Empire Royal Grenadier 6000's in really sweet shape in a Salvavtion Army Store for $16.00 (we were actually looking for end tables) when I spotted them.
I got them home and cleaned them up and wired up and I think they sound pretty nice and they do keep up with my Heresys as far as efficiancy it seems,they add some nice Bass that the Heresys lack.
I was curious as to how many of you out there have heard of them and maybe give me an idea about what they could be worth if possible as I do know they are rare and these were the babies.

I found a set of Empire Royal Grenadier 6000's in really sweet shape in a Salvavtion Army Store for $16.00 (we were actually looking for end tables) when I spotted them.
I got them home and cleaned them up and wired up and I think they sound pretty nice and they do keep up with my Heresys as far as efficiancy it seems,they add some nice Bass that the Heresys lack.
I was curious as to how many of you out there have heard of them and maybe give me an idea about what they could be worth if possible as I do know they are rare and these were the babies.

Go look them up on Ebay.

Well, you actually achieved your goal of finding some "end tables," didn't you? So mission accomplished there.

I've never had the priviledge of hearing the 6000 or any other in that line. How would you describe their sound?

Would love to see some images of the individual drivers and crossover networks if you decide to go exploring inside them.

GeeDeeEmm

From the Interweb: Empire Royal Grenadier 6000
1226737-empire-royal-grenadier-6000-speakers.jpg

488894-empire_9000m_royal_genadier_working_floor_standing_3_way_loudspeakers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom