Energy Veritas 2.3 speaker value? Junk or good?

Dazaa

Got a pair here but not sure if these are white van type speakers or quality? Any idea what theyre worth?

I had to make an on the spot decision at the recyclers and really wasn't sure if they were good or not, lucky i got them, the phase plugs are actually solid aluminium and not plastic like on the B&W dm series.

Edit also the name Energy didn't ring any bells with me.

...also the name Energy didn't ring any bells with me.

That's a nice grab. I wish I had recycler's like that!

Also, Energy was part of the Canadian manufacturing firm, API (Audio Products International Corp). They designed and made Energy, Athena, and Mirage speakers in house. API was purchased by Klipsch in 2006, and folded into their brands.

I can say that those speakers are on my bucket list. I don't believe the Verita's have gotten a bad review. Only praise on them. I want a pair.

That's a nice grab. I wish I had recycler's like that!

Also, Energy was part of the Canadian manufacturing firm, API (Audio Products International Corp). They designed and made Energy, Athena, and Mirage speakers in house. API was purchased by Klipsch in 2006, and folded into their brands.

Ah Canadian, no wonder i'd never heard of them!

I can say that those speakers are on my bucket list. I don't believe the Verita's have gotten a bad review. Only praise on them. I want a pair.

Do you have any idea what they sell for? As nice as they are I don't think they will better my Wilsons so i'll be flipping them eventually.

Do you have any idea what they sell for? As nice as they are I don't think they will better my Wilsons so i'll be flipping them eventually.

The Stereophile review I linked was published in 1994. Retail then was $6000. Price accordingly.

I've seen them used the 2.3's from $1000 -$1900
The 1.8's smaller version which also I will settle for can go from $700 -$1500

Back
Top Bottom