What cigar are you enjoying with your tunes?

Macanudo Hyde Park (again) with a glass of Rémy Martin (VS) and Beethoven in the CD player

^Aren't you supposed to use a match to light your cigar??? lolz :p

Seriously though, I hardly ever smoke anymore, but when I do, I enjoy Don Tomas Clasico Toro's. They always burn evenly with a perfect draw, and are full of smooth, medium-bodied, sumptuous, creamy, coffee, tanned leathery goodness. Pair with a good bourbon like Rockhill Farms, or a good scotch like The Glenlivet 18 Year, and you're in for a treat! :)

I was just looking at these pics again. I don't think I've used the pipe in that ashtray in probably 9 months, yet there it sits. I should, like, clean or something ...

@DC, BTW, have you had the chance to try those Don Tomas Clasico Toros yet? ;)

I (finally!) stopped on my way home this evening and picked up a few of these. I'm only six or eight puffs into it, but it's a good one. Thanks for the recommedation!

@DC, Glad to hear you are enjoying them! :) I forgot to mention that they really come alive after 2-3 months in a humidor. Six months and they are even better still. Give 'em a year and they are fantastic. ;) By the way, what are your thoughts on the flavor and aroma?

Last edited:
I got the impression these weren't exactly new stock at the local purveyor as they already had some yellowing of the wrapper, so I think they're well along the journey already. Aroma and flavor are very good.

I really need to avoid the Quorum "humidor filler" sticks; every time I have something appreciably better it is so much more enjoyable.

My Father CT Edition with Canadian Club 12-yr this evening. Life isn't so bad. :)

hi-fi listening this evening

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 19
hi-fi listening this evening

My Father, all varieties, is high on my list of faves. But the Flor de las Antilles I buy by the box. That one you're smoking is awesome too.

Have you sampled any of the Drew Estate Undercrown series? The Flying Pig is amazing. And I enjoy the new Undercrown Shade for a lighter smoke as well. Cheers!

- Woody

Back
Top Bottom