Epi speakers 6 feet tall?

Update , for those who didn't know , a well known Aker "Edroom" has taken ownership of these speakers , my Epi M1000s. Thank you all for this incredible journey , here are a few pics of the day he picked them up.

Attachments

• 08F3CC94-2C18-4D8A-AF4A-4C8384F525AA.jpeg
    08F3CC94-2C18-4D8A-AF4A-4C8384F525AA.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 30
  • 6E4A6C1A-FB81-4C81-85C9-5E4BDF38CFD8.jpeg
    6E4A6C1A-FB81-4C81-85C9-5E4BDF38CFD8.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 30
Update , for those who didn't know , a well known Aker "Edroom" has taken ownership of these speakers , my Epi M1000s. Thank you all for this incredible journey , here are a few pics of the day he picked them up.
Good to see your update post :thumbsup: After reading your posts, I was pleased you enjoyed those speakers.
Am I to believe you now have sold your Epi towers to @Edroom ?
I guess changes have to come along, but did not see any post by Ed, about the new purchase or his plans.:dunno: Thanks for all your postings on your Tower speakers!

Good to see your update post :thumbsup: After reading your posts, I was pleased you enjoyed those speakers.
Am I to believe you now have sold your Epi towers to @Edroom ?
I guess changes have to come along, but did not see any post by Ed, about the new purchase or his plans.:dunno: Thanks for all your postings on your Tower speakers!
Thank you , yes Ed owns them now because they would probably never come out of my storage in my lifetime , I traded for something moveable I can enjoy. I am convinced I will never experience music reproduction like that again. They washed me in total audio bliss. The memory is a emotion , when I had the space , they owned my home and they let me know it, what a set of speakers. God Bless.

Thank you , yes Ed owns them now because they would probably never come out of my storage in my lifetime , I traded for something moveable I can enjoy. I am convinced I will never experience music reproduction like that again. They washed me in total audio bliss. The memory is a emotion , when I had the space , they owned my home and they let me know it, what a set of speakers. God Bless.
How right you are. Your sharing of the personal audio experience reminds me of when I first bought mine - when new! And you brought yours to life! :rockon: (Your serial numbers were only slightly different than mine that I still use). I view listening to them almost like a “religious experience” in music. Many on AK will not know how delicate, yet how dominating they can be with music:
Other stereo store histories?

How right you are. Your sharing of the personal audio experience reminds me of when I first bought mine - when new! And you brought yours to life! :rockon: (Your serial numbers were only slightly different than mine that I still use). I view listening to them almost like a “religious experience” in music. Many on AK will not know how delicate, yet how dominating they can be with music:
Other stereo store histories?
:thumbsup: Exactly....

Back
Top Bottom