Essential Journey

My wife is a huge fan. Lots in vinyl. We saw them a few years ago, without Perry, and it was a great show.

Playing Journey ALWAYS get my wife going.

I saw Journey in San Diego in 1980 and The Baby's opened for them - Cain was in The Baby's at the time and I think took over for Rollie after that tour.

That must have been a killer show ! i did not see journey until the next two tours they did with Escape & then Frontiers , still pretty amazing .
Raised on radio was a bummer for me at the time .

I alos do agree "Trial by fire" was a great comeback with perry , too bad it never went on to more .

Was Cain ever part of Foreigner? I have spent the last 27 years thinking he was and wasn't motivated enough to flesh it out. :scratch2: :smoke:

That must have been a killer show ! i did not see journey until the next two tours they did with Escape & then Frontiers , still pretty amazing .
Raised on radio was a bummer for me at the time .

I alos do agree "Trial by fire" was a great comeback with perry , too bad it never went on to more .

That was it, Trial By Fire. I really liked that LP. Too bad Steve P and Neal couldn't work out their differences.

It's almost like Blackmore and Gillan. Those two can't be in the same room together even after all these years. But together Their respective bands make the greatest music.

That was it, Trial By Fire. I really liked that LP. Too bad Steve P and Neal couldn't work out their differences.

It's almost like Blackmore and Gillan. Those two can't be in the same room together even after all these years. But together Their respective bands make the greatest music.

Yeh , there are a lot of bands that end up being ruined by members just not getting along , Kinda a bummer .

I remember when Journey was a Progressive Rock band. then they got that stupid singer! Ruined the band!

Early Journey offered some pretty amazing music. Loved their stuff. I stopped listening to their recordings when they brought Steve Perry in. He pulled them in a direction I never cared for.

Back
Top Bottom