eteller's bachelor pad

eteller

Addicted Member
My humble 2ch/5.1 ch system, those are acoustic panels at the back of the room. Consists of a Pro-Ject RM 5.1 SE to a Yaqin MS-12B with Telefunken tubes to a HK AVR 254 that acts as a pre to a QCS GX5 that powers a pair of hot rodded Klipsch KG 4.2's

Attachments

• SANY0185.jpg
    SANY0185.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 398
  • SANY0187.jpg
    SANY0187.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 218
  • SANY0188.jpg
    SANY0188.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 195
  • SANY0190.jpg
    SANY0190.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Dining room system, all vintage technics with Jamo book shelfs

Attachments

• SANY0191.jpg
    SANY0191.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 185
Where are the pizza boxes and beer cans?

+1

have you tried raising your KGs off the floor? I have had mixed experiences with lifting speakers of this size, but generally it has been an improvement. My dynacos sure sound better off the floor!

Great system! Thanks for sharing!

I bet when your pad becomes strikingly less bachelorish... youll have to hide your silver faces in the dining room!

enjoy it while you can!! :music:

+1

have you tried raising your KGs off the floor? I have had mixed experiences with lifting speakers of this size, but generally it has been an improvement. My dynacos sure sound better off the floor!

Great system! Thanks for sharing!

I bet when your pad becomes strikingly less bachelorish... youll have to hide your silver faces in the dining room!

enjoy it while you can!! :music:

I tried the KG's on concrete pavers, didn't hear much difference. What I would really like is a pair of 5.5's! After two divorces I'm out and a perma-bachelor!

Is that a Fender F series on the wall?

I think it's a 'D' something, cheap Fender I bought from a neighbor for $20, looks good on the wall and someday maybe one of the kids might wanna take it up. Personally I'm a musical retard. I did find out when you crank up the system it resonates, so I pull it down for serious listening since it's next to my TT.

I have an old F series that was gifted to me. I personally am not a fan of acoustics but a few country and folk players love these things. I prefer to play my epi les paul. Always nice to see guitars in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom