1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Experience with LSA Statement Integrated?

Discussion in 'New Gear - Performance' started by Jenkster, May 23, 2018.

1. Jenkster

Jenkster Jim Capaldi Subscriber

I have an opportunity to buy a LSA Statement hybrid integrated amp. I’m not asking anything about price. Considering this was $9K to $11K new, it’s likely a screaming deal. It has had some factory upgrades and high quality tubes. I would like to know if anyone has experience with LSA gear and your impressions? I’m a little cautious when it comes to “boutique” gear. Thank you, any information would be greatly appreciated!

Please register to disable this ad.

2. KentTeffeteller

KentTeffeteller Gimpus Stereophilus!

The one my LSA dealer friend had on audition was a nice amplifier I listened to many times, I liked it very well.

3. Jenkster

Thanks Kent, I am seriously considering it. Fortunately, the seller is local and a friend of mine so I will get to audition it in my system before I commit.

4. Jenkster

I did audition the LSA. Unfortunately it has noisy EH tubes which caused some audible “blow.” I was not overly impressed with the sound, especially the bass response. Better tubes may help but not enough to make me a buyer.