F-2541 Equalizer Bd on 9090.

BeatleFred

Does anyone have the Service manual for the 9090 which has the schematic and shows the circuitry for this board?

The reason I ask: I actually do have the 9090 SM- the thing is, I had made a copy of it and sent it to someone who needed it but when he received it he informed me that he doesnt see the F-2541 section on the large fold-out schematic page.

I wasnt aware that this section was missing until he just pointed it out to me. The problem is, I have acquired alot of Sansui literature in the past 4 years and it would be like searching for a needle in a haystack to try and go back and see just who it was that I acquired this particular manual copy from and ask whether that person forgot to send me a missing page. I know that I didnt get it from the agtannenbaum site as his copies have a cover on them with the agtannenbaum name on it.

I do have the 13th page with the F-2541 Board and its parts list, but I need the portion of the schematic that shows the circuitry of the F-2541.

If anyone can help me out here so that I can send a copy to the other person, either a scan or xerox, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, B/F.

Thanks Ken ("S/F")- I did send a PM to you. And I also informed the other person who needs it- and he's happy now. Whatever I owe you for copying/postage $- just let me know.

Sincerely, "B/F"

Back
Top Bottom