Fairly Hilarious!

THOR

Fearless Prophet
Everyone read how Britney Spears got married yesterday in Vegas and then woke up today and wants it anulled? Yet she claims she wasn't drunk when she got married ;)

I have read that she is doing coke,pot and alcohol.What a joke she is becoming! i have heard some of her new album(my sisters kid has it) and it is amazing how much singing her backup singers do.

She has the right to be an idiot / joke.

Ever seen a picture of her? I swear she is looking RIGHT at me.

Cheers,
Russ

Her husband is from her hometown,they partied Christmas Eve
My question is who ever told the child\woman she could sing?

I wonder what Christina Aquer...Aguela...Aquil...that other dumb blond is gonna do to try and top her now?

Wow, you realy are the post-man Thor! Tripe like this is hardly newsworthy. :p: You can agree with me and add another post to your count. :D

Originally posted by Rob
Wow, you realy are the post-man Thor! Tripe like this is hardly newsworthy. :p: You can agree with me and add another post to your count. :D

Doesn't tripe ripen only in the summer?

Originally posted by opt80
Doesn't tripe ripen only in the summer?

Alan,

I had a sleeping cat in my lap and couldn't reach for the dictionary. Tripe sounded like a word that meant what I was trying to say. I invented a word made from trite and crap. :D

Last edited:
Tripe n 1: lining of the stomach of a ruminant (especially a bovine) used as food 2: nonsensical talk or writing [syn: folderol, rubbish,trumpery, trash, wish-wash, applesauce]

Originally posted by RuSsMaN
She has the right to be an idiot / joke.

Ever seen a picture of her? I swear she is looking RIGHT at me.

Cheers,
Russ
She wants me...I know she does.:smsex:

Back
Top Bottom