"Fake" Sony ES components ;)

vincei

aka MasterControlMedia
Last edited:
Holy $hit! That rtr is absolutely stunning. That would be so amazing if Sony manufactured that. Imagine what it would cost though. Man, even capable with a remote? Would be cool to operate this via remote.

Nice work!

Could you "design" a CD player to match the Pioneer SA7800/8800/9800 amplifier series with their fluroscan level meters? You gotta put a level meter somewhere on the display though.

Lee.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony called you up and hired you to be part of their design graphics dept. Just stunning.

Those are quite nice! What ES gear I have (or have seen) is always classy looking. Now if only someone at Sony would see these and maybe bring the line to life again? :scratch2:

What would have been the last ES piece of equipment that Sony produced?

Definitely reminiscent of that era, and I love that time period too. Neat software/skill you have there. Nice work!

Imagine what that would at today's exchange rates (Then $1.00 --> >200 yen, Now: $1.00 --> ~70 yen).

I really love those Sony ES black faces, with the cherry wood sides. I think they are one of the few really nice looking black faced equipment series.

Thanks all for the comments. I wish they were for "reel". I created them in Photoshop using high res photos I took of my own ES collection and just moved things around. They came out quite nice I think, of course they are not perfect, but cool enough to look at. :)

Thanks all for the comments. I wish they were for "reel". I created them in Photoshop using high res photos I took of my own ES collection and just moved things around. They came out quite nice I think, of course they are not perfect, but cool enough to look at. :)

We can dream and you have got us there!!:D

Back
Top Bottom