Fans of the 10mm round have a new option....

Hi Point comes through for 10mm toe-wetters -

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-mud-test-best-best-millimeter-carbine-money/

Hi-Point-1095TS-10mm-Carbine.jpg

I must say that I`m impressed with this gun ! Sort of a cross between a Mattel toy and a real rifle, that offers killer reliability (basically what I would expect from Glock, etc.), and good accuracy. A real nice "fun gun", plinker, or even if pressed into service, a survival carbine, all for around $300....Hey, why NOT ??? :)

I must say that I`m impressed with this gun ! Sort of a cross between a Mattel toy and a real rifle, that offers killer reliability (basically what I would expect from Glock, etc.), and good accuracy. A real nice "fun gun", plinker, or even if pressed into service, a survival carbine, all for around $300....Hey, why NOT ??? :)

I shot the 9mm version a few years back and came away most impressed with it. Always liked yet never owned a pistol caliber carbine, could be...

Hi Point, is unadulterated garbage. Yet it will kill just like the others. You can pick up Kel Tec, stuff for the same price point, a much better quality weapon.

If your happy with the HP, more power to you. Would be my very last choice.

Dirk

When I used to do armed transport, the GP-100 was my duty weapon. it's a fine shooter for sure. I sold a Taurus .41 mag simply because it was very hard to find cheap target rounds. However it did serve me well when I had to shoot a wolf cross breed that attacked my wife. One shot dropped it without a twitch.

Hi Point, is unadulterated garbage. Yet it will kill just like the others. You can pick up Kel Tec, stuff for the same price point, a much better quality weapon.

If your happy with the HP, more power to you. Would be my very last choice.

Dirk

A buddy had a Keltec .380 that would misfire nearly every mag, any ammo. Back to them several times & "fixed" before he gave up on it. I know, that's only one example but Keltec has never been known for reliability. Interesting designs for sure that mostly go bang.

This OTOH...

Full disclosure, I don't own any Hi Points.

Back
Top Bottom