1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Fans of the 10mm round have a new option....

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoor Adventure' started by MaxxVolume, May 7, 2018.

1. MaxxVolume

MaxxVolume Addicted Member

I must say that I`m impressed with this gun ! Sort of a cross between a Mattel toy and a real rifle, that offers killer reliability (basically what I would expect from Glock, etc.), and good accuracy. A real nice "fun gun", plinker, or even if pressed into service, a survival carbine, all for around $300....Hey, why NOT ??? :)

Please register to disable this ad.

2. soundmotor

soundmotor super modified Subscriber

I shot the 9mm version a few years back and came away most impressed with it. Always liked yet never owned a pistol caliber carbine, could be...

3. Dirk Willims

Dirk Willims AK Subscriber Subscriber

Hi Point, is unadulterated garbage. Yet it will kill just like the others. You can pick up Kel Tec, stuff for the same price point, a much better quality weapon.

If your happy with the HP, more power to you. Would be my very last choice.

Dirk

4. fredgarvin

fredgarvin AK Subscriber Subscriber

When I used to do armed transport, the GP-100 was my duty weapon. it's a fine shooter for sure. I sold a Taurus .41 mag simply because it was very hard to find cheap target rounds. However it did serve me well when I had to shoot a wolf cross breed that attacked my wife. One shot dropped it without a twitch.

5. soundmotor

soundmotor super modified Subscriber

A buddy had a Keltec .380 that would misfire nearly every mag, any ammo. Back to them several times & "fixed" before he gave up on it. I know, that's only one example but Keltec has never been known for reliability. Interesting designs for sure that mostly go bang.

This OTOH...

Full disclosure, I don't own any Hi Points.