Fantasy Football 2013

Andy must be asleep at the wheel this year. I imagine he's just running late with posting info as the league has been active since 2004. I haven't played in a few years but was one of the original members. If AK isn't doing a league I have a few spots left on my Runner's World [Yahoo] league.

Mike

It's set up and I'll get the info out in a day or two, if not later tonight

Bumpity bump for the final four...

When you click on the link you get this message...

Congratulations! You've been invited to join AK2013.

But when you click on the JOIN NOW link you recieve this message...

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

To allow members that didn't play in the league last you to join I believe you must delete those members that haven't rejoined or increase the number of teams. That's what I had to do when I sent invites to NEW members wanting to register this year.

~ M

All set and thanks MikE!

Sometimes making things easier, doesn't...

LY 4 who haven't rejoined are now deleted and it's open to the first four who jump in.

Have at it, boys

I think I just joined, but I'm not sure I did it correctly. Can you verify somehow? Thanks, Rich

Never mind, looks like I grabbed the last spot. Thanks for making this available!

Last edited:
Haven't used a Mac, but it's online and should work fine. If you can play around on yahoo, there shouldn't be an issue.
Just test your connection before the 8/25 draft date.

One spot left; who will be that last one in???

ok, looks like i've joined in as "loserz".
thanks and i see the draft day works perfect for me as i'll be working (relaxing at work) that time.

OK, just got the email that we are full up at 14.

time to start on your draft strategies!!

BTW, it's a snaking, live draft and the order is determined literally a few minutes beforehand by Yahoo. If you can't go live, pre rank your players or yahoo will draft the best available player for you at an unfilled starter's postion, which means you draft a punter before a backup QB, WR, or RB.

BTW, as always READ THE RULES and draft accordingly.

I can't underscore that admonition enough. :yes:

Oh, piling on Retro Stereo and 313Guy is appreciated and encouraged....:D

Greg, do we have our usual bet for the NFC Norris????

Glad to be part of it, and thank you for allowing me to join. That said....I will do everything in my power to dominate this league! My strategy is this...I don't play one team each week: I play all 13!

Back
Top Bottom