Fast_Eddie's "main" system... (for now)

Here are a couple of pics with the grills off one of them.

DSCF3460.jpg

DSCF3461.jpg

DSCF3460.jpg

With the flash, you can see the crack at the bottom of this one. It's been dropped somewhere along the line. I'll have to try to straighten it out as best I can at some point.

Take care,

Ed

Here are a couple of pics with the grills off one of them.

DSCF3460.jpg

DSCF3461.jpg

DSCF3460.jpg

With the flash, you can see the crack at the bottom of this one. It's been dropped somewhere along the line. I'll have to try to straighten it out as best I can at some point.

Take care,

Ed
Thanks for posting these. I'll have to take your word for it on the crack. I can't see anything. I can see a line on the bottom-front-edge that's most-visible in the middle picture, but honestly, I'm not even sure if that's what you mean. The woofer is deceivingly-small. I figured it was a 12" until you mentioned it. And yet I bet they have plenty of bass. My main speakers have 12.5" woofers, and I sometimes forget how big they are (They don't even seem bigger than yours, but they obviously-are).

The woofer is deceivingly-small. I figured it was a 12" until you mentioned it. And yet I bet they have plenty of bass. My main speakers have 12.5" woofers, and I sometimes forget how big they are (They don't even seem bigger than yours, but they obviously-are).

I really want to hear a pair of LSTs, or even a pair of 3s. These have the best bass I've ever had. I ran some tones through it just from internet files and they go well down into the 30s with no trouble at all. It's hard to believe they're the "little" ones. These AR woofers are very impressive.

Wrong! VERY special indeed, and if you're happy and you know it...clap your hands Eddie! I really like your gears my man.

Well, it is special to me. I really enjoy it. I just need to dress some wires and find a place to set up a turntable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom