Favorite Food?

Walt

So we've had favorite beverage ...

What do you eat with it? What's your favorite food (and by that I mean meal, not beer nuts or something like that!) ...

Yes silly to ask you that question really, Chris :D

My brother went to Argentina about 10 years ago on a soccer tour, and when he got back he told us he hadn't see a green vegetable the entire time he was there.

Red meat and BBQ's OTOH ... ;)

My favorite style/cuisine would be Asian food, specifically Vietnamese ...

I am kinda partial to Meat and make it Red !!! :D Oh yeah throw me a potatoe cooked anyway and you have a friend for life:) Veggies ??? what the hell is that :eek:

Surf and Turf baby.......

Beef Tenderloin a.k.a. Filet Mignon smothered in sauted mushrooms.

Broiled Lobster with drawn butter.

Baked potatoe with all the fixin's (butter, sour cream, bacon and cheese). Typically called "the works" around here.

Start it all off with a tossed salad with bleu cheese dressing.

Low calorie don't you think.

Trouble is, this meal would cost a tidy sum in a respectable restaurant but is worth every penny. A treat for sure.

Filet mignon, T-bones, ribs, pork tenderloin, bacon cheeseburgers, lasagna, egg salad, bacon and eggs, cocoa pebbles :smlove:

Originally posted by THOR
Filet mignon, T-bones, ribs, pork tenderloin, bacon cheeseburgers, lasagna, egg salad, bacon and eggs, cocoa pebbles :smlove:

That's quite a meal Thor. What's for dessert?

:D :puke: :D

Drybasement-

Nice to mention the Surf & Turf. Just had one at the steak house, damn lobster took up one whole plate. 4lbs to be exact! Our choice of steak was either a porterhouse or a double porterhouse, I think he said 48 ozs! I shared it with my wife because there was no way I was to finish it! At $125 I wish we got a potato and some veggies, nope, just the lobster and steak!

g

I knew there would be some appalling eaters around this place, and I guess it figures they'd be the bachelors amongst us, and Thor. :p:

My wife is actually a pretty good cook, and I love the weekly bake of cookies she does. Nearly every meal after a hard day at work is straight out of the cookbook.

My favorites for takeaway food would be any kind of burger joint, followed by BK, and then maybe some Thai or Chinese food, a pizza (of course), and fish and chips (good old English fair) but no mushy peas thank you!.

And I wouldn't be living in Australia if I didn't enjoy the BBQ, but only during the summer months ... brrrr its cold outside here now, only got up to 13 deg celsius today ...

Enjoy your food guys ...

If I eat at a burger joint it is Wendy's all the way, no microwaves in use there, and if you don't know what I mean, watch carefully as they make your burgers ay McDonalds and BK ;)

Hi guys,

Funny this thread should appear as I have been thinking about this recently. I am a Native New Englander but have lived in such places as Los Angeles, Nashville,Texas,Alabama,etc...so I have had my shear of different foods. At 265 lbs (6'3" tall), I do like my food lol! I have had wonderful Mexican Food Dinners,Thai,
Indian,Italian,American food from East to West to South to North East.
However...believe it or not...my favorite (and this has nothing to do with my handle SixCats!) has got to be SUSHI from Sushi Nozawa (11288 Ventura Bl. Studio City,CA). I could EASILY
sit at his Sushi Bar and eat $100.00 of Sushi and drink Sake.
The owner and head "ita-mae" is Mr. Nozawa. Nozawa-san
is THE man when it comes to Sushi. I swear...I haven't had EXCELLENT Sushi since I left L.A. in 94 and one day (hopefully soon) I am going to fly to L.A. just so that I can go to Sushi Nozawa. For real! SixCats!

Originally posted by THOR
If I eat at a burger joint it is Wendy's all the way, no microwaves in use there, and if you don't know what I mean, watch carefully as they make your burgers ay McDonalds and BK ;)

A Wendy's Triple combo is about the tastiest, sloppiest thing food-wise on the face of the earth!

Although, pierogies are a big fav of mine, and Buffalo has a local chain called Mighty Taco.....MUCH better than Taco Hell. They have an El Nino burrito, which is a full pound of beef and all the trimmings inside a nice big tortilla :D. I actually ate two of em once.

For beef, though, nothing beats Omaha Steaks! We've always got the freezer stocked with filets. And, being from Buffalo, the chicken wings here are the best!

So, all in all, how many of us weigh under 200 pounds? I weigh in at 230, but I'm 6'.

THOR just ate a T-bone, potato salad, and a salad, yummy!

Hey Sixcats there is a Sushi place in Bangor called Ichiban I think the name is.

I also used to love Popeyes chicken, way better than greasy KFC, but the only one was 20 miles away and we still would go there but then they turned it into a Burger King!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Back
Top Bottom