Favorite lines from Star Trek (any/all series)?

I watch every week night on Heroes Tv. TNG every night at 8. Look it up.
Unfortunately OTA in my area is severely limited - so no TNG for me.
I thought at one time either AntennaTV or MeTV would step up but sadly they have both been literally taken over locally and have gone to hell.

Unfortunately OTA in my area is severely limited - so no TNG for me.
I thought at one time either AntennaTV or MeTV would step up but sadly they have both been literally taken over locally and have gone to hell.

I take it then that you do not have Netflix? They have ST: TOS,TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise. JSYK

We do but discs only, not streaming.
I'll have to check and see if its on disc.
TNG was the only Trek spin off I liked as well as the original.
All the others were kinda 'meh' for me.

We do but discs only, not streaming.
I'll have to check and see if its on disc.
TNG was the only Trek spin off I liked as well as the original.
All the others were kinda 'meh' for me.

I would have said the same thing. Then Enterprise was created and I would put at ties for 1st with TOS, Voyager 2nd and TNG 3rd. I like Janeway better than Picard, and no Wesley Crusher!

"Sir, there is a multi-legged creature on your shoulder." (Spock distracting a guard?)

"He knows, Doctor. He has reasoned it out." (the one with the Gorn.)

Spock: "An impressive display of logic."
Kirk: "Didn't think I had it in me, did you?"
Spock: "No, I did not." (not sure on this one.)

John DeLancie, as the omnipotent "Q", when the Enterprise is faced with a particularly perplexing problem...."Simple....just reconfigure the gravitational constant of the Universe"....

From Star Trek IV, the Voyage Home, there are two:

Kirk: "Everyone remember where we parked"

and this one. The look on the cops face says it all.

"We look for things. Things that make us 'go'."

"Darmok and Gilad, at Tenagra."

"Data, Data, what's the difference?" "One is my name, the other is not."

And I'll just leave this here... "But it seemed to me that if humans eat chicken then obviously they'd eat their own species; otherwise they'd just be picking on the chickens." - Red Dwarf

"We look for things. Things that make us 'go'."

"Darmok and Gilad, at Tenagra."

"Data, Data, what's the difference?" "One is my name, the other is not."

And I'll just leave this here... "But it seemed to me that if humans eat chicken then obviously they'd eat their own species; otherwise they'd just be picking on the chickens." - Red Dwarf

Someone beat me to the Darmok quote, dammit !! Never mind, I hope your sails unfurled....

Worf to Picard - " if you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand". I use that one a lot at work.

Live long and prosper :)

Back
Top Bottom