Favorite Singers

SuperjazzyJa

18 Wheel Member
It feels funny to start this thread since I prefer instrumental music 65/35 over vocal, but there some singers that I really like here are some.

1) Nat "King" Cole - there could be no other

Other favs in no particular order include:

Sarah Vaughn, James Taylor, Roger Whittaker, Jane Monheit, Steve Rowe, Roger Daltry, Klause Meine, Michael Sweet, Josh Kramer, Mike Lee, Frank Sinatra, Doris Day, Pat Benetar, Mariah Carey (90 - 95 only), Amy Grant, Keith Green, Karen Carpenter, Ozzy Osbourne, James Hetfield, Jimmy Brown II, Joe Belladonna, Vanessa Williams, Steve Perry, Paul Rogers, Diana Krall, Judy Garland, Anne Wilson, Cynthia Holiday, All 4 members of Glad, All current 4 members of The Manhatten Transfer, Glen Kaiser, Louis Armstrong....more to come.

What singers do like?

Last edited:
Eva Cassidy, Joan Baez, Bing Crosby, Don Henley, Bono, Paul McCarntney, Luciano Pavarotti, Joni Mitchell, Donnie Osmond, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, and two local guys, Alex Bevan and Paul Fayrewether.

Burton Cummings of the Guess Who was one of my fav's back in the day. His voice hasn't aged to well.

Of course Frank Sinatra.

Paul Rodgers and David Clayton-Thomas. Frank Sinatra. George Jones.
Stevie Nicks and Bonnie Raitt. Diana Krall. Tanya Tucker.

Your threads have been getting this joint a-hopping, SJJa. Must be the smilie faces? :D

Back
Top Bottom