Favorite Thanksgiving/Holiday movie(s)

My favorites

My favorite Christmas movie is A christmas Story. " i dare you to stick your tongue to that flagpole! I DOUBLE dare you! I TRIPLE dare you, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU, to stick your tongue to that flagploe!

and ,of course,

Your a mean one, mr. grinch( the 1966 version), your hearts an empty hole, your brain is full of spiders, you've got garlic in your soul, Mr. grinch. I wouldn't touch you with a ...39and one-half foot pole!!! ( in my opinion, the NEW Grinch didn't hold a candle to the original, and it is three times longer!!)

As for Miracle on 34th street, my favorite one is the forgotten 1973 tv- version. I don't know why, but I like it BETTER than the original, or the 1994 version.

and I couldn't leave out::

"merry Christmas little fellow, we know that your in there , and that your all alone!"......... KEVIN! ( NOT home alone 3 though)

As for a Charlie Brown Christmas, it DOES have redemming value. Not only does it point out the way that most people fall into the over-commercialization of Christmas, BUT it ALSO tells of the REAL meaning of Christmas, (if it doesn't get edited out)

" I can't put my arms down!!!"

Last edited:
That's a good point about Charlie Brown christmas - and I suppose the odd animation has its own charm. I love the part where Linus and Charlie Brown are walking to the Christmas tree lot and they take a turn and its just like this right angle ... i remember even when I was younger thinking "who on earth walks like that" ... i should watch that now.

I hate all the charlie brown cartoons :puke:

I'll take South Park and the xmas episode with the talking poopy Mr. hanky any day ;)

Back
Top Bottom