Favorite TV Show Theme Song

Mary Ann!
By the way, remember that group that did the Gilligan's Island theme to Stairway to Heaven? Was that the group Dred Zeppelin?
Back on topic, I'm surprised no one mentioned the theme to "Peter Gunn." Revived in the "Blues Brothers" movie, I remember playing that in high school band.;)

Boy...if Jan Smithers only knew what we are thinkin about her right now!!!!
:bash:

And women with glasses ...I know why....two round circles with smaller round circles inside them......kinda remind me of .........hhmmmmmm....well we all know why women have breastisess for anyway...don't we !!!!:D

X Files

Hey everyone - first post here, a friend referred me to this forum and it looks like a cool place :cool: You'll be seeing a lot of me around here.

Last edited:
HI Rick...Welcome to the nuthouse......thats what one of the guys said when I first posted......never thought I'd be sayin it ......anyway....good to have ya abord....can always use another guitar player in here...if we don't have enough already!!!.

Have fun and enjoy.....

Originally posted by Reel 2 Reel
HI Rick...Welcome to the nuthouse......thats what one of the guys said when I first posted......never thought I'd be sayin it ......anyway....good to have ya abord....can always use another guitar player in here...if we don't have enough already!!!.

Have fun and enjoy.....

Thanks, Gary :)

Originally posted by RickH
X Files
Hey everyone - first post here, a friend referred me to this forum and it looks like a cool place :cool: You'll be seeing a lot of me around here.

Rick - welcome aboard. I think you'll like AK. Lot's of good guys here.

You wouldn't be the Rick H. of powerpop and Sgt Pepper fame (or is that infamy?:D ) would you?

JD

Originally posted by JDaniel
Rick - welcome aboard. I think you'll like AK. Lot's of good guys here.

You wouldn't be the Rick H. of powerpop and Sgt Pepper fame (or is that infamy?:D ) would you?

JD

powerpops & Sgt. who? Never heard of'em. :p:

Welcome Rick! I'm new here myself...

As for theme songs... I have to go with Dr. Who! I'm going to have it stuck in my head for days now...

LF

My fav themes, in no particular order is The Persuaders, 1970… Peter Gunn and Mr. Lucky…….Rubicon …….and The Prisoner ( my favorite tv show) from 1967-68.

Back
Top Bottom