Favourite Beer?

I'm not much of a beer drinker but I do enjoy an occasional dark beer. I'm with ya on the Guiness Chris. I like that beer very much. We also have a local micro brewery/steak house not far away that makes a decent dark beer also.

Now, my drink of choice is Bacardi mixed with a certain cola beverage. Take a guess what that is.

Now then Cuba Libre... :D

That's also one of my favourites, Havana Club + coca cola

dunno if it's available in the states, as it's a Cuban rum.

Other GREAT rums to check out:
- Flor de Caña
- Cacique
- Appleton
- Mathusalem

:boink:

Yeah Chris, I like it with lime. But not always. You're right on the Cuban rum. Have to go to Canada for Cuban stuff. Now, there's a certain rum made in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands called Cruzan that is excellent. I'll keep my eyes open on the others you mentioned. Come on Friday!!!!!!

I'm very partial towards Canadian Club + Dry ...

Can't go past the ubiquitous Heinekin for beer ... :)

Ummmmm WHATEVER IS ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Busch last weekend!! What shall it be this weekend :lmao:

Originally posted by THOR
Ummmmm WHATEVER IS ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Busch last weekend!! What shall it be this weekend :lmao:

Somehow I knew you were going to say that. :D

Bud was my choice before I moved on. Now a days its nuthin but
Tequila for me. Preferably Mezcale. Once and a while I will sample a Canuk beer since its so popular here in the detroit area. Not bad stuff and all and smooth as silk. Just watch that alky content
:p:

Black & Tan. Mississippi Mud is the best I have had from a bottle but nothing beats a Bass/Guiness mix

Without doult and there is no debate here:eek: Canadian Beer rules. Alcohol content of 7% some brands. Pick from the well known brands Molson Canadian;Labatts Blue or buy from the numerous local breweries greatest beer in the world.

Oh Thor one Canadian beer = three American; Gentlemen do yourself a favour get some Canadian "Real Men" beer. ;)

Then I'd only be able to drink half as many and everyone would think I was a sissy girl with such a tiny pile of empties in front of me :(

Back
Top Bottom