Feel like I know you all already!

Murrmike

So it's about time I introduced myself. I'm Mike from Peoria Il. And I have been blown away by the sheer brilliance of this groups members for a few years now. I have nowhere near the knowledge of you fine folks, but I'll contribute as best I can. And by contribute I more than likely mean, ask loads of questions! :bowdown: My current set up; Yamaha CR 1040
Tannoy/Micro TM 33 turntable
JBL 4311's
Looking forward to actually getting to know you all!!

What's up Mike? This guy is the reason I am broke. The reason I stay up late researching, or first thing when I wake up I scour my local Craigslist electronics. This guy's setup sounds absolutely amazing! Anyways Mike thanks for my new addiction.

Last edited:
Welcome Mike. Your setup sounds pretty good, I bet! Shoot a pic up in the Listening Room section when you get a minute!

So it's about time I introduced myself. I'm Mike from Peoria Il. And I have been blown away by the sheer brilliance of this groups members for a few years now. I have nowhere near the knowledge of you fine folks, but I'll contribute as best I can. And by contribute I more than likely mean, ask loads of questions! :bowdown: My current set up; Yamaha CR 1040
Tannoy/Micro TM 33 turntable
JBL 4311's
Looking forward to actually getting to know you all!!

Welcome Mike. I love your town, used to spend a bit 'o time there @ the mid 1980s while attending a certain university just up the road.

Back
Top Bottom