Feels Like Home

Dave918

The new Norah Jones release "Feels Like Home" is due out February 10, 2004. From what I have seen, initial reviews have all been positive. Good line up of guests on this one -

Dolly Parton
Levon Helm
Tony Scherr
Garth Hudson
Rob Burger
Brian Blade
Jesse Harris

I pre-ordered a copy from CD Universe this morning.

-Dave

Howdy from up the street!

Dave,

Thanks for the heads up and I forgot to say hi from Tulsa last time you welcomed me, sorry.

I've gotten "Come away with me" on 200 gram vinyl, of course my old B&O Beogram 3000 won't cooperate even after putting a new needle on it. It is running slow now. If it hadn't been donated I would have just looked for a used Thorens or something.

I've also got her DVD and 3 song CD (don't remember what is on it). I'm looking forward to hearing her new effort.

Last but not least congrats on your 1000th post, you're a true asset to this board.

\\trent

Got it, thanks again Dave

Hey,

Just popped Feels like home into the CD/ROM at work in the computer. I won't get a proper chance to listen to it for a few more hours.

I also picked up Let it Be - Naked which I'm looking forward to. I didn't know the deal until I read the liner notes. I'd been hearing about it here for a while. From a skim it is the original stuff just not so cleaned up??

The latter will have to wait until I can get to the McIntosh equipment for review.

Dave, how about this weather? I can handle it.

\\trent

Weather is good Trent except for the freezing fog this morning. Just about busted my ass when I stepped out onto the porch :rolleyes:

Really interested in hearing your opinion of "Feels Like Home" after you've had a chance to listen to it.

-Dave

Back
Top Bottom