Fest fever!

I'm just messing with ya. Grumpy is not on house arrest. As far as I know.

But I think the fest has been held here every year to date. Could be wrong, I'm frequently out of my mind.

Oh, and by the way - welcome. The traditional dog-pile-on-the-new-guy can be waived in this case, I think. But that's not up to me to decide.

Let's all talk about 'em at the Fest like the dogs they are...You KNOW SOMEBODY up there's hooked up & followin this..& laughin' his arse off...

I can't wait for the alarm to go off at 5 tomorrow so I can jump in the car by 6 and get my butt up there. And this year, I don't have to come home the same day!

Dance!!

attachment.php

Dance, I say...DANCE!!

Sandy G said:
You KNOW SOMEBODY up there's hooked up & followin this..& laughin' his arse off...

That'll be me tomorrow if they have the internet. I goofed off today too much and have some work to do. :D

wank said:
I can't wait for the alarm to go off at 5 tomorrow so I can jump in the car by 6 and get my butt up there. And this year, I don't have to come home the same day!

Thats the attitude!! Mines set at 4am so I can catch my flight at 6:30am and I'll be in Detroit by 8:07

Ya all know they're there having a great time... talking... drinking... listening to tunes...
drinking... swapping gear... drinking... staying up late... drinking...

I don't know why... but I need a drink! :D

Scott

I've got an uncontrollable urge!

Ohhhhhh yeah... chickachikow

Took me awhile, but I'm there, man. All revved up and nowhere to go!

Man, that's crossing some genres just now. Devo, Yaz, and Ramones.

Rock on.

any body going there to record scrounge i,m looking for a lp ,,,,RUBY STARR with GREY GHOST if any body find one in decent shape grab it and ak me ,,thanks in advance ,,,robert

Just got home from the setup night, and if you liked AKFest in the past, you'll LOVE the 2007 version!!

If you live within 400 miles or so, you'll be booting yourself in the rear for not showing up; it's gonna be a goody!! :yes:

BTW, just so all you homeys know, there's a major fubar with the wireless internet connection in the hotel, so any live reports may be a bit dicey.
I know folks are trying to hook up, but so far there's been limited success.

See you there............

Back
Top Bottom