Fhawk618 fails to deliver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no longer at the address I was living at, and with no way to contact this member it would be next to impossible to arrange for him to ship to my new location.

From the previous members comments regarding transactions with this member and reports of their gear showing up "out of nowhere", I have resorted to periodically contacting UPS and FedEX on the off-chance that he may have sent something to my previous address. I remember doing this many months ago when this member told me he had sent the item to me on multiple occasions, but alas, here I am again, wasting my time in the 1 in a million chance it might be on its way to me. I am going on the record stating that I have given up on any chance that anything will ever arrive, nor do I ever expect to hear from this member again despite my feverish efforts to contact him through any and all means of communication.

As of today 6/16, nothing has been sent from Frank, nor have I received communication of any kind. I understand that he had health problems to address, and I sincerely hope it hasn't gotten too serious... there are more important things in life to deal with than audio gear and I for one realize the importance of health over all else... so if the story is true and he has had numerous serious heart operations, I truly wish this members a speedy and full recovery.

In any event I've all but lost any hope of ever rectifying this and it's my understanding that Fhawk618 is no longer a member so I assume that it's no longer appropriate to report any continued updates, nor do I intend to.

I want to sincerely thank the AK members for your support, the moderators and administrators at AK for taking this matter seriously and their efforts to help guide me and the other members included in this feedback thread through this process... needless to say it seems that this was certainly not an isolated incident and I hope the other members have fared better in their efforts to get their gear back than I have.

Leaving this feedback was something I did not come to lightly and I hope this won't deter others from entering into deals with other members they know and trust and who are proceeded by fine reputations. At the same time I hope this may also serve to warn members to be careful with whom they deal with not only here, but on other similar forums as well.

Although I am not directly related to these transactions, I thought I would mention that it appears Frank has been banned. That 'may' be the reason he has not been able to PM anyone or make any new posts.

Frank was banned in order to urge him to make right on his transactions. The offended are suppose to PM me if he comes through.
So far, no one has received anything.

Although I am not directly related to these transactions, I thought I would mention that it appears Frank has been banned. That 'may' be the reason he has not been able to PM anyone or make any new posts.

Ed, he has ALL of my contact information, which I have provided to him numerous times... he knows how to reach me, but as of yet, has not.

Ed, in Frank's profile, it no longer says "banned" under his user name. Perhaps he will pop on soon and hopefully rethink his actions and make right on all this

Thanks for all your help Dan, it's appreciated even if it garners nothing in the end. Thanks for caring Brother :thmbsp:

Fhawk618 is no longer a member of Audiokarma.org.

This thread is closed, but will remain visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom