Fill In The Blanks Game

tybrad

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Take an incomplete sentence given to you by the poster above and complete it.
Give us your filled-in sentence in its entirety.

Give another fill in the blanks sentence for the next poster.

Before _________ my _________, I always __________ the _________,

Before posting my answer, I always forget the spllcheck.

The other day, my _________ went out to __________ without __________.

The other day, my cat went out to hunt without her dentures.

This morning, it's __________ outside, __________ so I'll ___________ my favorite ____________ all day long.

This morning, it's hot outside, very hot so I'll wear my favorite hat all day long.

I will be______ a visit______ the local_______ centre today_____ I need to _____ if it is open.

I will be on a visit against the local daycare centre today because I need to protest if it is open.

I just will not ______ on account of ______ in the interest of _______ because I _____ and _____ if ________ happens.

I just will not eat carrots on account of Bugs Bunny in the interest of his safety because I see and hear if Elmer shooting at him happens.

Today, we _______ Ralph Cramden's ________ with __________ and _________ socks.

Today, we celebrate Ralph Cramden's conception with bus fare and dirty socks.

On this Black Friday, we _____________ be ___________ on the streets with __________ and maybe even with _________.

On this Black Friday, we will be dancing on the streets with Larry King and maybe even with Bozo the Clown.

I will _________ be staying as far away from ___________ as possible today, since ___________ tend to be _________ right now.

I will definitely be staying as far away from big box stores as much as possible today, since crazed shoppers tend to be there right now.

When I ___________, I always __________ so I don't ___________ in front of witnesses.

When I drop my ice cream cone, I always giggle so I don't sob in front of witnesses.

One time I ___________ just before I _____________ and my neighbors ____________before beating me within an inch of my life.

One time I ran just before I stopped and my neighbors gasped before beating me within an inch of my life.

In the _____ of the moment, we _____ and ______ across the forest green to _______ save a ______ from _____ seriousness.

OK, let's try

In the _____ of the moment, we _____ across the forest green to _______ save a ______ from _____ .

In the heat of the moment, we walked across the forest green to successfully save a frog from drying out.

The ground of love is found beyond _____ and _____ .

The ground of love is found beyond simple reason and logic.

When you stir _________and ________ together, it could __________ unexpectedly.

When you stir cabbage and baked beans together, it could backfire unexpectedly.

The last time I saw ______ he was wearing a ______ and a purple ______ on his __________.

The last time I saw Shominy he was wearing a swimsuit and a purple Bowler on his head.

At Highdown fair, for six ______, my Grandpa bought me a little _______.

At Highdown fair, for six generations,my Grandpa bought me a little life.

Botticelli met ___________ for a painting to be _____________ in the MoMA.

Botticelli met Bob Ross for a painting to be burned in effigy in the MoMA.

Little did I know that _____ was wanted for the crime of _______ and ________ in South Dakota.

Bob_Ross_3.jpg

Little did I know that bobsviny was wanted for the crime of punning and running in South Dakota.

When you write a limerick, don't forget to ______ the _______.

Back
Top Bottom