Finally Found A "Record Store"

MorePower

Vintage Audio Freak
The town I live in does not have a store to buy used vinyl, it seems there is not much call for it. The only way for me to find used LPs was to check local thrift stores and buy from ebay. I was looking online in a "yellow pages" type site to see if a town close by had a used record store, it paid off. I was able to find a store only about 50 miles away that is great, owner claims to have access to more than 35,000 LPs for sale. I was able to buy 41 Lps for $50, every album being VG+, and most important "CLEAN". :D I am really glad to find this place, I can finally start building my vinly collection. :)

Hey MP,

I see your location is NW FL. Do you mind sharing with me where the record store is located? You can PM me if you prefer. We go down to the condo in Perdido Key a few times/year, and it is about as NW as you can get (right on the FL/AL border). If it was in the area, I might have to make a roadtrip. I'll be down there in 4 weeks for a little early vacation.

JD

No problem, the store is in Fort Walton Beach, and is called Circle Of Sound. They have some very good titles, and the albums are in very good shape for a fair price. I picked up a "Mint" Robin Trower- Bridge of Signs for $7, I could not complan with that. :)

Back
Top Bottom