Finding Nemo....I found him!

Just sent this to my wife. She ran out last night because she had to have Finding Nemo asap. Yes, we watched it.

I bought it on Friday ;) We have a store in town that always puts the movies out for rent and sale the day he receives them. He does keep it on the down low tho, I had my GF pick it up for me and she said she felt like she was doing a drug deal :p:

I looked fantabulous on my HDTV but I didn't find it as clever or as funny as Monsters Inc. and the two Toy Storys.

Being a aquarist, I'm a little biased...

....but Thor's right. It's a thoroughly enjoyable movie but Monsters Inc was cleverer. I think the deciding factor for me was that I find Ellen DeGeneres about as funny as crotch rot.

Speaking of which.....

For those of you who frequent trade shows, is it my imagination or do manufacturers insist on using computer-generated images and compressed DD soundtracks to display the "realism" of their components?
When I was at CEDIA last year, EVERYBODY was using SHREK as their demo...ooh, how realistic....

lol. i know whatcha mean.

When i went to my first high end shop they had what was probbly over 100,000 dollar home theater room. Played ice age.

Not my type of movie but it was very impressive. Oh how i would love to have watched T3 there.

Back
Top Bottom