First 2 letters of a new paragraph in caps

Alobar

Addicted Member
THis only occures with my cell phone, and only on the message body (not the subject field)of a new thread) . I have noticed this with a few other posters so it may not be just my phone.

II am on one or 2 other forums and it never does this.
PUzzling for sure..

the fricken cursor disappears as i'm typing, logging on or uploading an image.

EDIT- this seems to happen only on my Chromebook

Last edited:
I've seen that question posed before (not here), but no answer.

What kind of a phone is it and does it do it if you voice command dictate a text? Or if you key something in using any other app?

I've seen that question posed before (not here), but no answer.

What kind of a phone is it and does it do it if you voice command dictate a text? Or if you key something in using any other app?
I am running both a Samsung S7 Edge and an older Nexus tablet. Both are using Swiftkey keyboard app and running updated Firefox. The tablet doesn't do the first 2 caps thing, and the S7 only does this on Audiokarma, and not other forums that I can tell or anywhere else for that matter. I also use the PC with Firefox and it doesn't do this. I suspect it is something wonky with the phone, but it is a bit odd why only with AK. It actually treats the first 2 characters in a paragraph as 2 separate words in the "predictions" field.
I have not used voice on this yet but will experiment.. I may get rid of Swiftkey and see if that is the problem although Swiftkey works good with the Nexus.

No Swiftkey, no problem here. ;) Just my usual fat-fingered typing or tapping. On devices, I use the "swipe" keyboard, and GBoard has one built in.

Back
Top Bottom