Fisher 400 - Need readable schematic

idadude

I'm looking for a schematic for a Fisher 400 receiver, serial # 59615. I've found a few free ones online, but when I print them out the resistor & capacitor numbers are unreadable. Its not the printer. The online copy is poor quality.
Anyone know where I can get a good clear copy? Thanks.

Larry

Fisher 400, starting with serial number 48001:

Attachments

• Fsr4f.jpg
    Fsr4f.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Fsr4g.jpg
    Fsr4g.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Fsr4J.jpg
    Fsr4J.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Fsr4k.jpg
    Fsr4k.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 78
  • Fsr4L.jpg
    Fsr4L.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Fisherdude for going to the trouble of posting these copies, but I still cannot read the small print in the schematics. Even when I copy and paste it into my documents the small lettering is kinda globby/smudgey and still unreadable. I tried printing at the highest resolution, but it is still the same.
I have a nice 400 that sounds great, but is unrestored, so I want to make sure its running at its best (according to the information I'm getting from all the past posts on this receiver) and is a reliable unit I can enjoy for years to come.
I may have to buy some schematics online. I've printed off schematics for other equipment and they've turned out just fine, but all the ones on this receiver have been unreadable so far. I did download and print off the entire owner's manual, but those schems turned out exactly like yours. I appreciate the effort. You sent me exactly everything I needed.

Larry

pm me your email address and I'll send you a higher resolution copy. I can't make them any bigger inside a post.

I read directly off the pdf. Blow up each page so it's 300-400%, and clear. then print each screen shot, overlapping them a little. Tape the sections together. Some schematics I've done that way end up about 6' long and about 2.5' tall.

Larry

Thanks!

Thanks Fisherdude, the manual you sent me is readable this time. Super tiny still, but readable. I may have to try Larry Derouin's suggestion to have the schematic enlarged if the smallness of the drawing is a problem to follow from one point to another.
I'm really enjoying the receiver, after replacing the coupling caps with 630V K-40 PIOs and replacing all the axial electrolytics + dual 1000uf cap. Also installed four 1/2W 10 ohm resistors on pin 3 to ground and got 4 Sylvania 7868s that matched up well on current draw. Pretty nice sound. I think its a keeper. I'll have to get the bias dialed in....probably use a 10K pot instead of replacing the 5.6K resistor. Might even make all the OP tubes bias adjustable. Lots of info written about this receiver that you can try out. Should be fun!

Larry D.

Back
Top Bottom