Fisher 500TX Tune-o-matic circuit board issue

Pumpkinhead1

Just picked up a Fisher 500tx. The manual tuning doesn't work. I found a that a corner of the tune-o-matic board is broke off. The schematic doesn't show that board. It does show the circuits, but no values of the resistors. I believe I am missing the resistor that goes across the 30v supply to the manual tuning voltage high line....27v. Was wondering if someone might be able to take a peek at their's and see if there is a resistor up in the top left corner of the tune-o-matic board andd if so, the value.

The Tune-o-Matic board is NOT designed to be taken apart and as I recall all parts are internal to the unit. If you have the 2nd thru 5th button's You can tune each one to a preset. FISHER Made about 10 different models with varying numbers of Presets. Unfortunately None are compatible with the 500-TX, wxcept the 800-T. But if you had a 800-T, use the 500-TX for a parts unit.

I have 0v on the 27v and 5v manual fm tuning circuit. I can see the resistor on the 5v side of the circuit. I'm sure i could repair it if i could see what the board looked like. I guess i could do some math and figure out the resistor value.

Back
Top Bottom