Fisher 800c at a party

Hey! I have a Lada Gaga picture disc LP the kids play on my reference system regularly. That includes a Fisher 500-C as the amp and sub driver.

One catches more flies with honey than with vinegar. Their grown sister already has her own Fisher 400.

I have a house rule that I make my systems usable enough that my kids can use them. That's how I get away with three systems in the house.

cool! kepp it rockin buddy! ive used my old tube gear at parties before, i remember about 5 years ago when my mom sold her house, it was all empty, and i had a key, i set up about 20 diffrent tube receivers, and amps on speakers in a huge circle in the empty living room, got 3 kegs of beer, a "q-p" of green, and invited about 50 people over. that was a really fun night! i played it all loud as hell, mostly with gangsta-rap, and it sounded damn good! the old tube gear likes to be played hard for many hours, not to mention, most of the people at that party were my age, 20 years old at the time, and had never seen gear like that before.
but i didnt have a fisher 800c as the lead unit, mine was a 500-b. :)

rock on bro!

Back
Top Bottom