Fisher CA-M100, FM-M100, CR-M100M

waggs098

I acquired this about a month ago. Picked it up from ups. Opened the box and it wasn't packed very well but it survived the trip. I saw it and thought "how cheap". Then I picked up the amplifier and couldn't believe how heavy it was. It measures 8.5 X 2.5 X 10 inches and weighs 9 pounds 8 ounces. The tuner works very well and picks up stations with ease. I had this thing hooked up to a pair of JBL E100 towers and was astonished at how well it powered them and sound quality is great for such a tiny unit. I found a couple sites and one says it's 25w per channel and another says it's 40 watt max. Anyone have any info on this?

[QUOTE = "waggs098, post: 7998854, member: 194409"] Lo adquirí hace aproximadamente un mes. Lo recogió de ups. Abrió la caja y no estaba muy bien empaquetada, pero sobrevivió al viaje. Lo vi y pensé "qué barato". Luego tomé el amplificador y no podía creer lo pesado que era. Mide 8.5 X 2.5 X 10 pulgadas y pesa 9 libras y 8 onzas. El sintonizador funciona muy bien y recoge estaciones con facilidad. Tenía esta cosa conectada a un par de torres JBL E100 y me sorprendió lo bien que las alimentaba y la calidad del sonido es excelente para una unidad tan pequeña. Encontré un par de sitios y uno dice que son 25w por canal y otro dice que es de 40 vatios como máximo. ¿Alguien tiene información sobre esto? [/ QUOTE]

I acquired this about a month ago. Picked it up from ups. Opened the box and it wasn't packed very well but it survived the trip. I saw it and thought "how cheap". Then I picked up the amplifier and couldn't believe how heavy it was. It measures 8.5 X 2.5 X 10 inches and weighs 9 pounds 8 ounces. The tuner works very well and picks up stations with ease. I had this thing hooked up to a pair of JBL E100 towers and was astonished at how well it powered them and sound quality is great for such a tiny unit. I found a couple sites and one says it's 25w per channel and another says it's 40 watt max. Anyone have any info on this?
The 25 per channel is the spec to pay attention to. That’s likely the full frequency output with both channels driven and at a reasonable distortion figure.

Back
Top Bottom