Fisher Receiver Model 504

yesterdaze

I WAS GIVEN AN OLD FISHER QUAD 504 RECEIVER FROM A FRIEND, AND I AM ATTEMPTING TO REBUILD IT. TWO CHANNELS SEEM TO BE FINE, BUT TWO OTHERS ARE NOT. SOMEONE, LONG AGO, GAVE UP AFTER REMOVING SEVERAL DRIVERS, CAPS RESISTORS AND TRANSITORS. i HAVE THE FISHER PART NUMBERS, BUT I CAN'T FIND THESE OEM PARTS. I NEED A SERVICE MANUAL OR SCHEMATIC. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THESE DOCS?

I WAS GIVEN AN OLD FISHER QUAD 504 RECEIVER FROM A FRIEND, AND I AM ATTEMPTING TO REBUILD IT. TWO CHANNELS SEEM TO BE FINE, BUT TWO OTHERS ARE NOT. SOMEONE, LONG AGO, GAVE UP AFTER REMOVING SEVERAL DRIVERS, CAPS RESISTORS AND TRANSITORS. i HAVE THE FISHER PART NUMBERS, BUT I CAN'T FIND THESE OEM PARTS. I NEED A SERVICE MANUAL OR SCHEMATIC. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THESE DOCS?

You have another thread that you didn't reply to, so I assume this is the same 504. In the other thread, you didn't mention it was a quad unit so I was just asking the basic questions. You do realize that ALL CAPS means you're yelling at everyone.:D

Glad to help! The 504 is a bit newer than most of the gear I'm familiar with. Sorry I couldn't come up with a schematic for you.

Back
Top Bottom