Fisher RS-1022 fuse question.

Darkfrost

Hi guys, this is a newb question. My Fisher blew a fuse today and I can't find a replacement anywhere. I figured it would be really easy but apparently not, so I humbly ask for your help. The fuse required is "2.0a 125v slo-blo". It says right on the back of the unit (pic attached). Is there another more common fuse I can use that's easier to find? I tried Radio Shack, local hardware, O'Reilly auto parts (I was desperate at this point lol), and finally Amazon, and still couldn't find a match. Clearly my lack of fuse knowledge must be the problem. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• 20170131_215714.jpg
    20170131_215714.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 14
Try Home Depot and Lowes. They usually have BUSS or Littel branded Fuses. They DO NOT necessarily have to be 125v. 250V is fine. As long as they are 2.0A Slo blo you're fine. measure between the inner edges of the fuse clips and the outer edges. If the length is between the two, it'll be fine as long as the voltage and amperage is per spec and slo blo. Take the remaining fuse and match it up for length. They usually come in packs of 4 or 5.

try www.justradios.com , www.wjoe.com, and or www.dgwojo.com. The last one is the Lighting GURU on AK.

Try Home Depot and Lowes. They usually have BUSS or Littel branded Fuses. They DO NOT necessarily have to be 125v. 250V is fine. As long as they are 2.0A Slo blo you're fine. measure between the inner edges of the fuse clips and the outer edges. If the length is between the two, it'll be fine as long as the voltage and amperage is per spec and slo blo. Take the remaining fuse and match it up for length. They usually come in packs of 4 or 5.

try www.justradios.com , www.wjoe.com, and or www.dgwojo.com. The last one is the Lighting GURU on AK.
Yes someone had mentioned using a 250 as long as the amps matched. Just wanted to make sure. Ok I'll head to Lowe's today. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom