Fisher ST 832

Rat44

Just picked up a set of these speakers at GW cheap.Can't find anything on the net about them.Are there any sites that have Fisher info? Thanks.They have 15" woofs,4" mids and 3" tweets if that helps.

Generally speaking any of the '80's Fisher speakers, which would include the ST and STV series, don't have much of a following in the vintage collectors' world.

This was long after any connection to the original Fisher company had faded away, and the speakers had become pretty generic.

Keep in mind that although they have no significant dollar value to a collector, and they're not in the same league with more desirable speakers from a sound quality perspective, there's absolutely nothing "wrong" with them. They work fine, and they sound fine. They just weren't totl then, and they aren't now.

Afaik, there are no web sites dealing with Fisher gear from that time period, and I don't collect any catalogs or other ephemera later than the early '70's.

Thank you.I was kinda leaning towards those thoughts as I could not find much info on them.Equal to BPC in the speaker world.They don't too sound bad.Really boomy though.They were only $25.But there in excellent shape so I don't feel too bad.Can't have enough speakers.

Just saw this after having got a pair for free, without running them through any eq the bass seems kind of muddy, any thoughts on tweaking them?

Back
Top Bottom