Hey guys, I'm a bit rusty not having done any Fisher tube work in a couple of years, but I found this very nice X-100-3 on ebay and thought I'd like to try it out. The 7189 is probably my favorite output tube. It's in pretty good shape, there's some letter loss on the back of the chasis, but the face is very clean and overall the chassis is in decent shape. I cut off the cans with an oscillating saw - pretty easy to do as there's a lot of maneuvering room on top. Then removed the guts from the cans and cleaned them up. Air hosed everything and gave it a good bath. Now ready to stuff the cans and mount them. Not sure what I'm doing with this guy other than changing out all the electrolytics, checking the components and cleaning/lubing all the switches, sockets and jacks. Not sure about an IBAM just yet; thought I'd just get a matched quad to make a little easier on me.