Fisher?

I love fisher

I love Fisher stuff. Here's pic of my 4035 quad with onboard cd-4 , and sq. The cd-4 sounds great even in stereo.

Attachments

• DSCI0017.jpg
    DSCI0017.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I like pre-1972 Fisher gear mainly. Tube and early generation solid state. 1972-1975 Fisher was owned by Emerson Electric Co and in 1976 was purchased by Sanyo.

i am a fan of anything called "the fisher". anything just called "fisher" im not.
anything called "studio-standard" should be crushed, and burned. and the owner jailed for possesion of crap.

Asking if anyone in the FISHER FORUM is still a fan of Fisher components is like asking "IS ANYONE PREGNANT" in the LABOR AND DELIVERY Dept. of a Hospital.

Is the Pope German?
Does a Grizzly Bear crap in the woods?
Will your tongue stick to a very cold metal post?
And the list is endless.......

In a word.........YES.

Asking if anyone in the FISHER FORUM is still a fan of Fisher components is like asking "IS ANYONE PREGNANT" in the LABOR AND DELIVERY Dept. of a Hospital.

Is the Pope German?
Does a Grizzly Bear crap in the woods?
Will your tongue stick to a very cold metal post?
And the list is endless.......

In a word.........YES.

Is a pig's ass pork?

Is a fart in the ocean really lost?

I LOVE my Fisher 400 and would never part with it......paired with AR 5 and Dual turntable.....the classics never get old.

Attachments

• Fisher 400.jpg
    Fisher 400.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 34
Is anyone still a fan of Fisher stereo components?

:scratch2:

A friend of mine bought a couple of Fisher 800 recievers, circa '62 I'm guessing. These were the tube models. They sounded WONDERFUL Warm, emotionally involving, great imaging and seperation. If they had more power I would have bought one from him in a flash, but they wouldn't push my Vandersteen 2Ce Sigatures to volume levels I like. Aside from that they rival anything else I have heard for sound quality. I would like to hear Fisher separates from that era. Kind of makes one wonder if we are really making any progress, because a lot of the new stuff I hear, ie. Bryston, Krell etc. really leaves me cold.

Just got my new (old) 800C during the weekends. Tested it with my Marantz 63 MKII KI CD player. It sounded so wonderful.

I love the warm, sweet sound and will keep it for a long time.

Hi

First time posting here but I read in the forums quite often. I love this site. I have an opportunity to purchase a Fisher system for a fairly good price. I can find very little on the amp model (ai 2213r). Does anyone have any info on this amp or have a link that might be of help? I assume it is not really old as it does have a remote.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom