StephenmMH

Hello All,
I'm curious and doing research about the difference between the Focal Aria 906 and the Focal Aria 905. Considering the Price on the Focal 906 is double. I have not heard either one. Then My next question is it worth that double amount far as Sound Quality between the Two. By Me Being on Budget with Champagne Taste. Lol....

I heard the Focal Aria 927 and the Pair of Focal Below that wish was only about a thousand also a pair of floorstand (do not remember the model) but they both sound Great I thought. Do any one know the Focal Aria Brand Below the Focal Aria 927? Except the the Focal 927 had a bigger sound(maybe because it was in a bigger room) and more Bass. For me for either One I thought they both would still need a Subwoofer(I Love a Great detail Quality Somewhat Big and or Balance Bottom). One of the Reason I Like the Definitive Technology and Golden Ear(that include a Builded in Subwoofer) Thanks to Sandy Gross.

Getting back to the Difference Between the Focal 906 and the 905 for the Money of the Best Value then adding a Best Budget Value Subwoofer(which is another Question). If You can Let me know if You heard them Both or read a Review comparing Both. Or is there any other Competition that is just as Good or better with the similar Price. Or maybe going with the Floor model. Also your comment the Best Budget Value Subwoofer. Thank You for Your Help and Support!

Peace, Love and Audio Oneness! Stephen

Back
Top Bottom