Football fans......

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
Now I'll admit to not being much of a football fan, but this might be a cool idea for the season:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem,

It's a Yahoo! group you can set up to play against your fellow AKers to play Fantasy Football amongst each other. If someone was interested in coordinating the effort, we can set up a seperate forum for it.

I would love to participate in it, but I am too busy and lazy to organize it, someone please step up and do it!

The only thing that needs to be organized is for someone to step in and set it up. I don't know shit about football :confused:

Well if no one else steps up I'll take a look at it tommorow and see if I can do it ;)

Count me in.. GO BILLS...I absolutely live for football season. BTW Phil Mickelson picked the Bills to win it all this year. He's picked the SuperBowl winner BEFORE the season starts the last 3 yrs in a row so I'm stoked. The Bills look much better on defence this year. Dick LeBeau is an awesome defensive coordinator. Travis Henry looks more impressive than last season and I don't think we'll miss Peerless Price that much.

I would organize the AK fantasy football.

Let me know

Mike

Pro, you forgot who your QB is. When Bledsoe was with the Pats he never met a defensive back he didn't like. He was constantly serving them up passes.

He can certainly throw far, but accuracy has never been one of his strong points!

Go Patriots!

BTW Phil Mickelson picked the Bills to win it all this year.
Phil Mickelson the golfer?!?!:confused:

Sticky post?
Help me out here. Is there a link? The one in the original post hooks you up for public and private groups; which are we and what are we called??
________
HOMEMADE VAPORIZER REVIEWS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom