For a good time call

Thatch_Ear

Addicted Member
AA and check out the thread in H.E. on What Is A Maggie? I really stuck my ,what is that thing?in the fan! It just might turn out funny, but I doubt it. Enjoy!!

Dang Thatch...he musta really p!ssed you off...to make three personal attacks when all the man did was share the experience he had when he owned Maggies...

what would your reaction have been if someone had made the same comments here...no, not the comments about the maggies...but your comments about Tom. Robert F is not a newbie at the HE forum...tho it seems he doesn't know what Maggies are. Which may be why he asked in the HE forum...where he usually posts.

click here to see thread

maybe your just p!ssed off about who knows what...I don't know...but after reading your post here it seems you may have been trollin'...I'm not sure...Just seemed kinda odd.

take care>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Nope,
I didn't know any of the guys but remembered Tom being around when I was asking questions.He was no help then.
I just felt the question was not asked for any reason but what it stated and the guy didn't deserve to be crawled all over by a bunch of merry makers for it.
It also reminded me of what can happen when you post in the wrong forum.
I went too far. But on the lighter side I have recieved a number of emails thanking me.

That's one of the things that annoy me about AA. If you are new to audio or new to a certain kind of audio related technology, they can be badly flamed for asking an innocent question.

It's almost as if you have to have "the right" equipment and knowledge to be able to post there. I agree with Angela in the sense that sometimes it can be like a "Biker Pub", really rough at times.

Chris

You have got to be kidding me. Did you read what Tom had posted...and what Thatch had posted?

The man asking the question was not new to audio...but he didn't know what people were talking about when they said "Maggies". (from what I got out of what Tom wrote) was that he owned maggies and they broke. That's it.

But to make the comments that thatch made...and to attack an individual like he did...when that person was commenting on the speakers all along is a joke!

But yet some support that joke...which is sad.

(added) - thatch...you have a PM. I figure any further discussion can be taken care of thru PM or e-mail.

take care all>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom